What is the fast track option?
The course content will be released monthly. However, if you are on the annual plan, you can request fast-track access as soon as you finish a course.
Can I see the course programme?
Yes! Please send me an email and request the programme. I’ll send it right to you.
Email Kerin > firstname.lastname@example.org
How much time each month do I need to dedicate to the project?
- How much time you spend on each course will depend entirely on you. I estimate anywhere between 2-12 hours per month, depending on your pace and starting level and depending on what your month looks like!
- It will also depend how deep into each topic you want to go and how much self-study you want to do.
Can I track my progress?
- Throughout each course you’ll find interactive quizzes to check your comprehension and practise what you learn.
- Each course comes with a progress file so that you can keep track of what you do and mark areas that you want to review again at a later date.
- You can also do the monthly progress test if you wish. For each progress test you pass you will earn a certificate.
I don’t care about progress tests and certificates. Is it still right for me?
It sure is! Nobody is going to force you to do the progress tests. If you don’t care about it, don’t do it!
I already have a decent level of English. Should I invest my time and money in this?
Only you can answer this question.
If you are happy with your English level and not bothered about improving it, then Proficiency Project definitely isn’t the right solution for you.
If you have a decent level of English but you want it to be better then jump on board!