Apply now for 2022 and get 30% off
First session February 3rd 2022
- 19.00 CET (Rome, Madrid, Berlin, Kraków, Paris)
- 18.00 (Ireland, UK)
- 20.00 (Greece, Ukraine, Turkey, Moscow)
- 14.00 ( Argentina, Brazil)
- 11.00 (Costa Rica)
Early bird offer €88!
Join before January 15th to get 30% off course price
If this is your first course with English Digital Academy, we kindly ask you to fill in the application form so that we can place you in the best class:
If you are a CURRENT EDA STUDENT you don’t need to complete the application form. Please click the button below to enrol on this course:
LEVEL: advanced, proficient C1 / C2
CLASS SIZE: Max. 6 students
What you will achieve
- read and ENJOY reading a whole book in English!
- develop your fluency & conversational strategies and connect with others
- practise expressive pronunciation to sound more fluent and natural
- polish up your English through summarising and paraphrasing
- develop and extend areas of high level vocabulary
- develop recognition of important structures
- gain a deeper understanding of cultural issues
- apply reading strategies to have a meaningful conversation about the book
About the Book!
Beautiful World, Where Are You is a new novel by Sally Rooney, the bestselling author of Normal People and Conversations with Friends.
Alice, a novelist, meets Felix, who works in a warehouse, and asks him if he’d like to travel to Rome with her. In Dublin, her best friend, Eileen, is getting over a break-up and slips back into flirting with Simon, a man she has known since childhood. Alice, Felix, Eileen, and Simon are still young—but life is catching up with them. They desire each other, they delude each other, they get together, they break apart. They have sex, they worry about sex, they worry about their friendships and the world they live in. Are they standing in the last lighted room before the darkness, bearing witness to something? Will they find a way to believe in a beautiful world?
First time taking a course with us? Please click the button below to apply for the course
CURRENT EDA STUDENTS: Please click the button below to enrol on this course